Yes, of course you can, but you will need to create an account so we can verify that it is you linked to the repair. The tracking will tell you what stage of the process your repair is at.
Articles in this section
- Q. Faulty item, how do I send it in for repair?
- Q. Can you fix the fault on my watch over the phone?
- Q. What parts do you use to repair my product?
- Q. Who will repair my Casio product?
- Q. Is my product counterfeit?
- Q. I opened my Casio product to try to repair it myself, but was unsuccessful. Can Casio still repair it for me?
- Q. Can I track my repair?
- Q. What if the part is not in stock in the UK Service Centre?
- Q. How do I know if I need a repair?
- Q. How can I pay for my repair?