If the part required to repair your Casio product is not available in the UK, we would look to source this from Casio Japan, although this may take some time, but we will keep you updated along the way.
Articles in this section
- Q. How do I send my product in for repair?
- Q. Can you fix the fault on my watch over the phone?
- Q. What parts do you use to repair my product?
- Q. Who will repair my Casio product?
- Q. Is my product counterfeit?
- Q. I opened my Casio product to try to repair it myself, but was unsuccessful. Can Casio still repair it for me?
- Q. Can I track my repair?
- Q. What if the part is not in stock in the UK Service Centre?
- Q. How do I know if I need a repair?
- Q. How can I pay for my repair?